[BKARTS] "kutrimmer" Board / Paper Cutters - 2004 price list

Dear Friends:

We are pleased  to continue offering the lowest prices + Free Shipping on
German-made Eba/Ideal "kutrimmer" cutters for bookbinding.

#2035 - 13.8" cut length / 30 sheets - $198
with automatic clamping

#1038 - 15.0" cut length / 50 sheets - $328
with adjustable side gauge & strip cutting mechanism

#1058 - 22.5" cut length / 40 sheets - $498
with adjustable side gauge & strip cutting mechanism

#1071 - 28.0" cut length / 40 sheets $588
with adjustable side gauge & strip cutting mechanism

All units comes with FREE SHIPPING for the continental USA and Canada.
Units are brand new with warranty.

We also offer rotary paper trimmers from such names as Rotatrim and Kobra, as
well as the rare Creative Memories deckle edge cutter.

Thank you for interest.

regards,

Pedram Fanian
Signet Andino Co
tel direct 416-464-9712

PS: please do check our impeccable customer feedback record on eBay under the
user ID name of FineGrafics