[BKARTS] tooling in white color?

Hello,

I would like to do some tooling on a small blue coloured vellum-binding.
But I don't want to apply gold or silver leaves. I would like to use
white colour.

I read something about a technique for this, using eggshell. Someone has
done this once?? Any advice how this works??

Tanks in advance

Florian Wolper