Re: [BKARTS] epson cartridges

This is all great, but my Epson Pro Stylus 7600 doesn't have any options
for this. In fact, it will lock the printer and flash and error message
"No ink" until you replace it.
  I ran into a problem changing from one black ink mode to another when I
had run out of the first kind of ink. The printer would not change modes
until I had replaced the original cartridge with a like cartridge ($49)
then change modes.

Epson can't be beat for ink research, but damned if they don't make it
hard to like them as a company.

Justin Miller