[BKARTS] monotype question

hello,
I have recently started experimenting with monotype printing and I was
wondering if it is acceptable to print more than one of the same image using the
same colors and design? Also, can anyone recommend a book (s) that covers this
subject in depth?
I don't know if this question is for this list, but I am hoping that members
with printmaking experience can give me some help. Thank you.
Maria Pisano