Re: [BKARTS] monotype question

Maria,

There is Monotype, Mediums and Methods for Painterly Printmaking by
Julia Ayres, Watson-Guptill Publications/NY 1991

hello,
I have recently started experimenting with monotype printing and I was
wondering if it is acceptable to print more than one of the same
image using the
same colors and design? Also, can anyone recommend a book (s) that covers this
subject in depth?
I don't know if this question is for this list, but I am hoping that members
with printmaking experience can give me some help. Thank you.
Maria Pisano

--
Rhonda Gushee
Milford, Ohio