Re: [BKARTS] tips to avoid getting glue on paper

Sue,
I suggest that you NOT use "YES" Stix-Flat adhesive. It is very acidic and
will turn brown and loose it bond in a relatively short period. I would use a
dextrin base paste (modified wheat starch) We sell Novex Non-Warp Paste. But,
almost anything you use will be better than "YES."

PVA is not suitable for end-papers because is not reversible and won't allow
for repositioning, and it is more prone to warping boards, etc.

Regards,

Ed Stansell