Re: [BKARTS] viruses

There is NOTHING I, as listowner, can do about it as long as people open
infected attachments. All it takes is one to get things going.

For those overwhelmed by it all I suggest setting their options to nomail
(See the FAQ at <http://www.philobiblon.com> and then reading from the
archive which is stored online and available from the same URL. Nomail
gives you the continued option to post at will, rather than
subscribing/unsubscribing... The ultimate option is disconnecting
yourselves from the net.

p.