[BKARTS] tips to avoid getting glue on paper - THANK YOU

Wow- I am overwhelmed with the number of helpful and
detailed responses.  Some of the suggestions went over
techniques I use already, including gluing out, using
waste paper, and ensuring the paper grain is parallel
with the spine.  However, I will definitely experiment
with all of the other techniques you mentioned!

Thank you so much for your tips.  My last few books
have been a little frustrating due to the glue issue,
but I will now enthusiastically forge ahead!

Sue