Re: [BKARTS] viruses

As users we are responsible. We are responsible for being smart,
prudent, cautions, paranoid, and taking action to make sure we can protect
ourselves. Anyone who uses a computer without up-to-date anti-virus
protection, who opens attachments they are not 100% sure of, and engages
in risky behavior risks infecting themselves, and will contribute to the
spread of whatever is out there, period.

I have no sympathy for such continued reckless behavior, and have to deal
with the consequences of it on a continual basis in moderating this list.

p.

Philobiblon: Book Arts Different by Design
Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<http://www.philobiblon.com>