[BKARTS] Un-warping foamcore board

Ed Stansell wrote:

Paper and boards, (even wooden boards) curl and warp when one side becomes
wet. The paper fibers or wood cells swell on the wet side due to
their taliking
on water, while the dry side stays as it was. Hence the curling effect.

Awhile back, I glued a paper collage of mostly handmade papers to a piece of foamcore, which caused all the corner areas to curve upwards; is there anything that can be done to straighten this out? I wondered if it might be helpful to perhaps glue something to the back side. June-Etta Chenard