Re: [BKARTS] tips to avoid getting glue on paper

Ed

I agree that StikFlat glue's utility is rather limited :
not very strong, and not very flexible.

But it has its uses. I use it to avoid curl when laying
down endpapers (esp. "underweight") on book boards
for case bound books. I put PVA inside the turn-ins
on the board, and StikFlat along the edges of the facing
pastedown. Board curl due to the PVA curl is minimal,
and paper curl due to the StikFlat, likewise.

I also use it to attach paper labels with precision. After
coating the back of the label, I stick it on a microspatula
and can position carefully without getting any of the
adhesive on my hands.

---------

I have the same problem you note re: adhesives that use
organic solvents.

Alan Shalette