Re: [BKARTS] How to deboss a cloth covered book

Signa Houghteling wrote:

Remember to do three passes:

Sorry. I may have given the wrong impression. I won't be doing the
debossing myself. I am planning on building the book in all other ways,
however. I am building my new portfolios and learning about materials
etc. I have gone beyond the knowledge of those around me.  So I am
coming to the well of knowledge at Book Arts to help me over these
technical humps.

I don't know if this will end up a blind, foil or color deboss. But I
gather just thick book board will work for debossing? Cool.

Scott --------------------------------- WITTE ON LOCATION 414.345.9660 www.scottwitte.com <http://www.scottwitte.com>