Re: [BKARTS] philadelphia

Henrietta, the website below describes some book-related exhibitions at the
University of Pennsylvania (located in Philadelphia):

http://www.library.upenn.edu/exhibits/

The page needs updating, but it describes the locations of the galleries and
gives an email at the bottom of the page to obtain current information.

In regard to art supplies, try Taw's at 1527 Walnut Street, or Pearl at 417
South Street.

A fun historical site is the Benjamin Franklin's printshop and bindery which
is on Market Street, just in case that is of interest.  Printing
demonstrations are given and the process is explained.

Nancy H. Nitzberg