[BKARTS] Simple non-glued cardboard presentation box?

I want to make a non-glued presentation box for a 5.5" x 8.5" paperback
book. I will use something like illustration board. The whole thing
should assemble by folding and tucking, yet be sturdy enough to be used
to store the book.

Any ideas on where I'd find instructions for this?

--
http://www.madlaughter.com

http://www.newsroom-l.net