Re: [BKARTS] New Books about Books List

Hi Christine:

I'm interested in your List 137 items listed below.
Please confirm their availability and indicate
conditions for items 41, 44, and 47.

Thank you.

Alan Shalette
5294 Mesa del Oso Rd NE
Albuquerque NM 87111
(505) 291-9653

Thirteenth Albuquerque Antiquarian Book Fair
Books, Prints, Photos & Other
Printed Collectibles
April 2-3, 2004
Info: < AlShal@xxxxxxx >
< http://www.unm.edu/~maxwell/aabf.html >

===================================

40. (BOOKBINDING). A Master's Bibliophile Bindings. Tini Miura
1980-1990. Very fine. $100.00

41. (BOOKBINDING). Bookbinding 2000 Proceedings. [Condition?] $21.95

43. (BOOKBINDING). DINGMAN, Larry. American Decorated Covers 1890-1930.
An Illustrated Book. As new. $50.00

44. (BOOKBINDING). FOOT, Mirjam M. The Decorated Bindings in Marsh's
Library, Dublin. [Condition?] $69.95

47. (BOOKBINDING). BRESLAUER, B. H. The Uses of Bookbinding Literature.
[Condition?]  $10.00

96. (DECORATED PAPER). Decorated Paper Designs. From the Koops-Marcus
Collection. Very fine. $20.00