Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 9 Feb 2004 to 10 Feb 2004 (#2004-38)

Don,

I live in Wilmington, Delaware. I use all types of paper. I do not, however,
use PVA or EVA for mounting end-papers or casing-in or other mounting of flat
sheets. When the adhesive is brushed onto the paper, the paper rises a little
in the center. But, not enough to be considered a problem. The paper can then
be rubbed down lightly with the hands and does not bubble and will not become
like a scroll if it is not pressed while drying.

Ed