Re: [BKARTS] How do you deboss a cloth covered book?

On Feb 12, 2004, at 7:10 AM, Edward Stansell wrote:
Scott,
It's only my opinion. But, I think the metalic thread will detract
from the
debossing, especially if it is done in blind.
Regards,
Ed

And they may not actually be metal. If plastic based they may not be resistant to heat used in de-bossing. I also wonder about strength in repeated flexing and abrasion. This set off all my testing-needed alarms when I heard it.

Don Drake
Dreaming Mind

ddrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
IM: stitchbyhand