Re: [BKARTS] Simple non-glued cardboard presentation box?

My Daniel Smith watercolor tubes come in very neatly folded non-glued
boxes with a hinged-on-the-fold lid with flaps that tuck in. The size
is 4.5 x 3.5 x 1.5 inches,  but could easily be made larger. If
interested I could snailmail a xerox of the box in it's deconstructed
state.
--
Henrietta in Blue Hill, Maine