Re: [BKARTS] How do you deboss a cloth covered book?

Don and Ed,

These are important caveats which I will need to bring up with the
designer. Thanks!

Scott

It's only my opinion. But, I think the metalic thread will detract
from thedebossing, especially if it is done in blind.

And they may not actually be metal. If plastic based they may not be
resistant to heat used in de-bossing.

-- Scott Witte --------------------------------- WITTE ON LOCATION 414.345.9660 www.scottwitte.com <http://www.scottwitte.com>

Member, APA | Midwest