[BKARTS] binding books etc on eBay

Hello to the list,

It's been a while, but I have unearthed and listed several dozen (!) books
and book-arts goodies you might be interested in. Quite a hodge-podge, but lots
of really interesting and unusual stuff. (As always, these are from my
never-ending personal collection - I am not a dealer)

-a 435 year old Froben/St. Augustine, vols. 6 & 7 that would be a great
repair project
-two 1904 vellum indentures, regarding the property of one Alfred Warne,
Bookbinder
-loads of binding exhibition catalogs-some repeats, some first-timers
-a 1770's Diderot encyclopedia section on Parchment making
-one or two little mini books
-a 1800's book on Illumination, and another on perspective in drawing, bound
together as one
-genuine parchment bookmarks
-posters and broadsides of a bookbinding theme
-more bookbinder's themed tee-shirts
-vellum scraps and offcuts
-genuine papyrus

and more!

Want to take a look?  copy and paste the URL below, or simply go to eBay and
in the "search" box type: 2225364499

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2225364499

Thanks for looking, and sorry for any cross-posting.
Karen L. Crisalli