Re: [BKARTS] epson cartridges

I've done something similar, and it worked fine on white cotton rag.

I had the transfers created at a print shop, so it was probably a color
laser printer and not an inkjet transfer.  Also, I used a dry mount
press, which is much hotter than an iron, to transfer it on the paper.

One problem I did run into -- when you peel it up, you have to do it
with one smooth stroke.  Where I had stopped part way, it left a
distinct line on the image.  Good luck.

Shu-Ju ---------- http://www.fingerstothebone.com updated 2/11/2004 paintings, drawings, prints, artist's books