Re: [BKARTS] Punching 7/32 in holes

In a message dated 2/12/04 3:19:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> www.scottwitte.com <http://www.scottwitte.com>

Scott,

Take your paper to a trade bindery or a printer that does printer's
finishing. They can easily accomplish what you want in a matter of minutes.

If you were located anywhere near me, I could easily do it for you. If you
wish, you could send it to me via UPS.  We have a Challenge paper drill for just
the type of work you are doing.  It will drill approximately 1 1/2"  paper at
once. Holes can be from 3/16 to 11/16.

Ed Stansell
Craft Bookbinding Co.
2525 Ebright Road