[BKARTS] One bolt of Japanese linen book cloth for sale

I have one bolt (~30 yards) of high-end Japanese 100% linen book cloth for sale ('natural' colour). Would prefer to sell as a whole at $17 US/yard. This is among the finest paper-backed book cloth available. Originally purchased for $45 US/yard.  I am willing to send a sample to people with serious interest. Please contact me at lwaterman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx