Re: [BKARTS] Punching 7/32 in holes

All righty, then. It seems the best thing will be for me to build the
first, test book. If the pages are too loose I can tape the post. If not
too loose,  I'll be set.

Thanks, all

Scott

Dave Allen wrote:

Yes. The posts are made for the ease of putting in new pages AND removing pages.

-- Scott Witte --------------------------------- WITTE ON LOCATION 414.345.9660 www.scottwitte.com <http://www.scottwitte.com>