Re: [BKARTS] T-shirt transfers and headers...

You are right, and I will abide....it is just that at 3:00 a.m. in
the middle of hanging your solo show in the gallery......you get the
picture.

Rhonda Gushee
Milford, Ohio
U.S.A.

It's convenient to reply to a recent posting to the list when making a new
post, but will make the archives much more user friendly if you change the
subject line to reflect the content of the message. The next person looking
for t-shirt transfer info probably won't click on a message titled "epson
cartridges" to find information.

Shu-Ju's advice is good. I've had good luck with the transfers made on Canon
color copiers at our local print shop using the same technique. The texture
of the paper makes a big difference in how well the image adheres to the
sheet. If you are working with something like Arches cold press, you may
want to consider calendaring it first if you have access to a press.

with best wishes,
Robertaq
Roberta Lavadour
Mission Creek Press / Pendleton, Oregon