[BKARTS] Photo and Poetry

Christina-
I'd suggest the simple accordion structure with a cover--a simple structure
to teach,
understand and exhibit. It lends itself to the use of photographs and text
well, allowing students to consider graphics, composition and appropriate type
design on facing pages, as well as a   the "flow"
when the book is considered open.

S T I L L * D A N C I N G
A L I C E
A L I C E * S I M P S O N