[BKARTS] Spring '04 Edition of Folio: The Book Arts News at FAU

Hello Book Arts and Letterpress Lists:

The Spring 2004 edition of Folio: The Book Arts News at FAU is now
available on-line from the following link:

http://www.library.fau.edu/depts/spc/foliospring2004.pdf

The new edition is eight pages of South Florida book arts news, the most
timely being our Spring Break Book Arts Intensive: five days of paste
papers, pochoir illustration and French Simplified leather bookbinding with
Pacific Coast bookbinder Paula Marie Gourley, Wednesday, March 10 through
Sunday, March 14: the second half of Florida Atlantic University's Spring
Break Week. (This way FAU students can surf for a few days before diving
into bookmaking. And if you happen to be from away, well, it's just one
more good reason to escape a dreary winter and come on down to Florida in
March.)

Tuition for the 5-day workshop is $250, plus a $35 materials fee (FAU
students $175, plus $35 materials). And if I've put a little bug in
anyone's cold northern ears, let me know and I'll gladly supply local
accomodations information. Current temperature in Boca Raton: 72 degrees F.

Best,
John

John Cutrone The Arthur and Mata Jaffe Collection Florida Atlantic University Wimberly Library Boca Raton, Florida