Re: [BKARTS] Spring '04 Edition of Folio: The Book Arts News at FAU

Hi John,
      How are you? I'm doing well -- heading your direction this Friday --
Denis Brown, that famous Irish calligrapher, is teaching a weekend workshop for
our guild.
       Do you still have room in your Spring Book Intensive, and is it
something a beginner like myself could do?? I would really like to learn about
leather binding -- what do you think? and is there "on campus" housing?
       Thanks so much!!
           All best to you,
             Ginger