[BKARTS] SF Bay area internships/apprenticeships?

Hello,
I'm new to the list and am wondering about current possibilities of
interships or apprentiships for bookbinding in the San Francisco Bay
area. I cannot relocate, unfortunately. I've taken 2 bookbinding
classes and currently do repair work for a small academic library. I
realize that I'm at a crossroads between going back to school for the
umpteenth time for an MLIS or somehow making the leap to do what I
really want to do, which is hands-on, advanced book repair
/preservation work.

I'm hoping to find a one or two day a week apprenticeship or
internship. Feel free to reply off-list. Thanks!

Diane Nolting
dnolting@xxxxxxxxxxx