Re: [BKARTS] artist book donations

Christine - Minnesota Center for Book Arts has a teaching collection that
travels and I would bet that many if not all of the other bookarts centers do
something similar. Not sure if MCBA's collection travels outside of MN, but you
can contact them to find out. Go to their website for more information
(mnbookarts.org). I typically don't do many editioned books, so can't contribute more
than advice. Good luck! Barbara Harman