[BKARTS] Seeking hot stamping press

One of my students is interested in buying a hot stamping press, Kwikprint
or whatever, and I am wondering about availability and prices for new and
used machines. Getting it to Israel might be a hassle, but I wated to check
out the availability for him before worrying about that.

Yehuda Miklaf
Jerusalem