[BKARTS] generous outpouring, donations/ideas

BIG thanks.
 to all of you in the Book Arts community who are so generously responding with your ideas/suggestions AND offerings of ARTIST BOOKS AND SAMPLES for the students to learn from.
So many of you contacted me off-list as well, and the program will now be greatly enriched by all of your outpourings of support for Book Arts education.
The children that I teach live in the neediest regions, greatly underserved, with very little opportunity to visit cultural centers. North Central MAssachusetts, and only 100 miles from Boston!

Each artful idea/kindness you send will greatly enhance the quality of their lives.

Best wishes,

Christine Tarantino
LITERARY ARTS AT MILL POND