[BKARTS] Traditional bookbinding

Several people have inquired recently whether I still do traditional
bookbinding.

Here is one I just finished. It's a guest book for a Bar Mitzvah.

http://minsky.com/guest-barmitzvah3.htm

The structure is traditional (laced-in tapes, hand sewn headband, French
marble endpaper, etc.). What's new is the inset panel. This one is Epson
Dura-Brite inkjet (C84) on Hahnemuhle Photo Rag with 9 coats of automotive
UV-filter lacquer, from a Photoshop composite image. Also new is the Torah
section printed on calfskin parchment on an Epson pigment ink printer
(Photo 2000P).

--
 Richard
 http://minsky.com