Re: [BKARTS] Need help

Hi

You say you're working with a bookblock about 1/2 inch thick, so it may not
be practical, but have you considered mounting the individual pages onto an
accordion back? Makes the spine fatter than the foredge, of course, and
involves lots of fiddly folding and gluing (unless someone has a good
technique they can share). It would open up well, though, and you end up
with a structure you can work with in quite varied ways. On the whole,
though, the suggestions with perfect-binding stuff and kerf-notches is
probably less hassle once you've got the technique, though I'd definitely
have a couple of dry runs before committing myself either way, but that's
because I usually come out of the workshop with stuff glued to my head.
Others may be more skilful.

Good luck.

AE

Eason</STRONG></FONT></P>
<P align=center><FONT color=#000000 size=4><A
href="http://www.andreweason.com";><STRONG>www.andreweason.com</STRONG></A></FONT></P></div></html>