Re: [BKARTS] "Books Over Time"

Roberta,
Would you consider putting images of your models up on your website?  I
would love to see them but won't be able to make it in person.
I am sure I speak for many of us on the list who would appreciate seeing them.

Michelle

This collection is the result of my own independent investigation of book
structure. Being in rural Eastern Oregon, access to formal binding
instruction is limited to periodic workshop study. To fill in the gaps, I've
been creating my own models of everything from cunieform tablets with clay
'envelopes' to wax tablets, various Medieval structures, miniatures, various
account book bindings and so on. While the collection is by no means an
exhaustive, it's growing all the time.