Re: [BKARTS] Marbling problem

On Feb 19, 2004, at 3:28 PM, Betty Storz wrote:

I tried first with room temperature water and then with water heated
to 70-95 degrees. It made no difference in  the settling of the
methylcellulose.
******************************
Don't know about for marbling, but here is how we mix MC.
Try stirring the powder into hot water (about 110 F  -- at least 40 C),
then add an equal amount of cold water. Stir occasionally -- during the
day -- and allow to sit overnight. Then thin to the consistency that
you need.
Good Luck,
Bill Minter

4364 Woodbury Pike