[BKARTS] nature printing workshop

       I have seen several beautiful artists' books which incorporated
nature printing (not all of us can draw!).  So I think
it's appropriate to advise you of a nature printing workshop coming June
12-17 at a family resort in central Minnesota.
Let Mother Nature do the drawing, as you learn to print directly from
leaves, seashells, fish, flowers, feathers, etc. We'll also work on
watercolor background techniques and wet-mounting your artwork.  The
setting is on the Whitefish chain of lakes, which is excellent fishing.
For more information,  contact:  sonjanps@xxxxxxxxxx