[BKARTS] Visiting Southern California

I'll be visiting Pacific Palisades, California from April through May
and would very much like to participate in the Book Arts Life in the area.
Please contact me off-line to discuss possibilities for meeting,
teaching workshops, presenting my books, and where to tango!

S T I L L * D A N C I N G
A L I C E
A L I C E * S I M P S O N
http://www.craftsreport.com/february03/profile.html