[BKARTS] Romantic illusions

Richard-
Thanks for explaining your original reference about Emanuele Casamassima,
Director of the Biblioteca Nazionale Centrale, influencing Hedi Kyle's flag
books. That had left me with a similar question.
A most informative dialog and I find it most interesting to consider your
closing paragraph
about romantic illusion.

<<People in the arts are just beginning to realize that much of the
development that takes place goes beyond the individual artist, and relates
to the institutions that are set up as support structures. This has long
been realized in most other fields of human endeavor, but the myth of the
garret artist has had an extremely important position in the marketplace,
as romantic illusion is 99% of the value attributed to artworks. Van Gogh.
Basquiat. >>

S T I L L * D A N C I N G
A L I C E
A L I C E * S I M P S O N