[BKARTS] Looking for linotype

Hello list,
I'm going to be letterpress printing my own wedding invitations, and I need to find someone to do the linotype for me. The problem is, we'd really like to have a font in the "character" of shaded roman or doric text, something a little more elegant and formal than most linotype "book-ish" fonts like bodoni or garamond. We're not really limited by location (though we're located in RI) because of fax/email/shipping.
Any help, suggestions, self-promotions are welcome, off-list if you wish! Please email me at bather29@xxxxxxxx
Thanks for your help,
Laura Saetveit
Brown University