[BKARTS] Articles Wanted on Making Books

ARTICLES WANTED

Tabellae Ansatae publishes about 24 articles per issue on bookbinding,
artists' books, papercraft, and calligraphy. I am always looking for new
contributors and have a special need for articles on making books.  The
bookbinding articles published have included how-to articles on specific
techniques, book making projects, and artist/craftsman
profiles/galleries. Compensation is modest and is based on the length of
the article, the quality of the step-by-step illustrations and photo's
of finished projects. Articles already published in newsletters can be
adapted and/or expanded for publication in Tabellae Ansatae. For binder
profiles, send photos, slides or tiff files of your work along with some
background info on the pieces and/or you as an artist/craftsperson. For
return of materials, please include a self addressed stamped envelope.
Tabellae Ansatae is printed in black and white. There is no color.

If you are interested in contributing an article, but want to see a copy
of the magazine first, send an email or letter that briefly outlines
possible contributions. I'll send you a sample issue.

The magazine focuses on the hobbyist book maker and the book artist.
While bookbinding techniques are a part of the magazines mix,
conservation and repair are not covered. Designer Bindings would be
featured, if they would be effectively represented by our black & white
printing.

Please respond directly to me at john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

John Neal

John Neal, Bookseller