From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Pam
Maines
Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2004 4:50 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: SF Book Arts and Printers Fair

I'm trying to determine the true date of this year's Book Arts and
Printers' Fair at Ft. Mason, sponsored by PCBA.  Is it April 17 or
April 24??  The letter from PCBA to members says April 24, but the
website says April 17.

Thanks for any insights anyone can offer. . .
Pam
--

Pam Maines
pam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx