Re: [BKARTS] Karpeles

I am familiar with the one in Santa Barbara
http://www.rain.org/~karpeles/sbfrm.html. It is an excellent resource
with changing exhibitions of original manuscripts. There is no charge
for admission and "mercenary" is the last adjective I would apply to
it. So far as I know none of the documents are for sale.

Pat