[BKARTS] No Subject

I am getting some very wierd messages of late, some, like the following,
purporting to be from me. I did not send this message. If it gives anyone pause or
if you are wondering what in the h..l I could have meant, be assure I have no
idea either! My apologies and I wish I could figure out how this happens and
stop it! Barbara Harman

Message read:

I enjoy clean conversations but am open to conversing with women and men with
little ones as well. I am very open-minded. All authorization requests will
be denied if I don't receive messages and get to know you first.