[BKARTS] Traveling to NYC

I used to have a lengthy list of permanent book-arts related things-to-do-and-see in New York, on-line. Plus the listings and reviews of temporary exhibits etc. that I send to my subscribers on a regular basis. Drop me a couple bucks in an envelope and I'll send you a copy. At some point maybe I'll get around to PayPal...

Paul T Werner, New York
http://theorangepress.com

WOID: A journal of visual language