[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[BKARTS] Terms for Accordions?

 MDE - Innovation 2004: An International Bookbinding Design Competition
                    [No Binding Experience Required]
                  Sponsored by Meister der Einbandkunst
                     60,000 ? (Euro) in total prizes
              Full information at <http://www.mde2004.org/>

Hi all,
   I am writing some descriptions and wondering if there are different terms
to refer to an accordion binding that is secured to a front cover and back
cover but has not spine? And one that has a wrap-around cover? Thanks.
Cynthia Imperatore

Cynthia Imperatore Books
901 Greenhill Road
Mill Valley, CA 94941

        See the Book_Arts-L FAQ at: <http://www.philobiblon.com>

     *Postings may not be re-printed in any form without the express
     consent of the author - Please respect their contributions & ©*

        Archive maintained and suppported by Conservation OnLine

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]