[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [BKARTS] Terms for Accordions?

 MDE - Innovation 2004: An International Bookbinding Design Competition
                    [No Binding Experience Required]
                  Sponsored by Meister der Einbandkunst
                     60,000 ? (Euro) in total prizes
              Full information at <http://www.mde2004.org/>

Dave Allen wrote in answer to my original question about accordion styles of
> Concertina is what I have heard it called.
> Dave

 I need to clarify the question. Is there two different terms to refer to an
accordion/concertina which is a) secured to a front cover and back
cover but has not spine? and b) one that has a wrap-around cover?

Perhaps there is no distinction? Thanks.

>> Cynthia Imperatore Books
>> 901 Greenhill Road
>> Mill Valley, CA 94941
>> 415.380.0807
>> cimp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

        See the Book_Arts-L FAQ at: <http://www.philobiblon.com>

     *Postings may not be re-printed in any form without the express
     consent of the author - Please respect their contributions & ©*

        Archive maintained and suppported by Conservation OnLine

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]