[BKARTS] Please Reply ASAP

                     60,000 ? (Euro) in total prizes

Hello,
I would like to know whether my piece has been accepted into the show.
Please let me know asap. If it is easier to call, I can be reached at
718/222-4560.  If the piece has not been accepted, please return it as
soon as possible by sending it to:
Lisa Beth Robinson
Woodside Press
Brooklyn Navy Yard
Building 3, suite 1008
Brooklyn, NY 11205

I would appreciate a response - this is my third enquiry and conference
attendance is partly depending on acceptance to the show (funding aid).

Thank you for your time,
Lisa Beth

--- Wells Book Arts Center <bookartscenter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  MDE - Innovation 2004: An International Bookbinding Design
> Competition
>                      60,000 ? (Euro) in total prizes
>               Full information at <http://www.mde2004.org/>
>              *****

=====
a spring night entered my mind through the tight-closed window....--    Denise Levertov