Re: [BKARTS] New England College Book Arts Summer 2004

                     60,000 ? (Euro) in total prizes
> 60,000 ? (Euro) in total prizes
> Full information at <http://www.mde2004.org/>
>
> Hello,
>
> The brochure for the New England College Book Arts Workshops (June 24 -
> July 4, 2004) is ready.  Workshops by Bill Kelly and Michele Burgess of
> Brighton Press (Design & Conception of the Artist's Book), Dan Carr and
> Julia Ferrari of Golgonooza Letter Foundry (Typography & Letterpress), and
> Claire Van Vliet of Janus Press (Innovative Book Structures) are offered,
> as well as lectures, presentations, consultations, and field trips.
>
> Please contact me if you'd like to receive our brochure.
>
> Yours,
>
> Brian
>
> =====
> Brian D. Cohen
> Bridge Press
> 5413 US Route 5
> P.O. Box 103
> Westminster Station, VT 05159
> (802) 722-4029
> http://www.bridge-press.com

> http://mail.yahoo.com

> See the Book_Arts-L FAQ at: <http://www.philobiblon.com>
>
> *Postings may not be re-printed in any form without the express
> consent of the author - Please respect their contributions & ?*

> <http://palimpsest.stanford.edu>

  Brian

         Please send some brochures to me
         I may be able to hand out a few.

   Also...I know this is a bit late...
   but if there any opporunities(?) or if any help is needed
   I may be able to contribute...

  I've been binding since 1981
  I know Claire (although it may take her a while to remember me) and
  I also live 25 minutes from New England College (Henniker, NH)

  CHRISTOPER KRONE
  13 SUMMIT STREET
  CONCORD, NH. 03301

  THANKYOU