[BKARTS] Book Art Work Missing Believed Stolen

                     60,000 ? (Euro) in total prizes

A collector who owns my work reports the following item missing:

Reliquary for the Ashes of Salman Rushdie's Satanic Verses
The First Amendment
19" x 8" x 11"
1993

It is a vast collection, and the work may have disappeared years ago.  If
you have seen it or know where it might be, please let me know so we can
make arrangements to have it returned to its owner.

There is no mistaking it for anything else, and it is one-of-a-kind so
there are no copies. A photo is at

http://minsky.com/rushdie.htm

--
 Richard